Archive for February, 2007
This is the saddest part of buying a Proton. Although we know they are made of the cheapest quality available, we still have to buy them because they are cheaper compare to foreign cars, but the suckiest! After 5 years getting this car, it is almost time to change this old piece of junk, I think. Need to start collecting money for this, but buying is a LIABILITY! I am trying to last as long as possible with this junk. I think a Nissan Sunny from the 80s can do better than my car.
Look at my Proton Waja. Now you see it!
Now you don’t!
My Proton Waja parts that needs to be fixed:-
- Inside Door Sensor Light. Broke on year 4.
- Digital Clock Bulb (which is hard to fix as the whole dashboard needs to be down). Broke on year 4.
- Right Signal Bulb (I tried to ask mechanic to fix this, there is no problem with the bulb, just that wiring is a problem). If this is broken, the right signal blinks a lot faster compare to the left signal. Broke on year 2.
- CD Player – Can’t read CD at all, I guess this is why they provide me 6 disc changer, knowing that the CD player will die very soon. I think this died on year 3½.
- LATEST Error – I am having some sign error on my dashboard? The handbrake light and abs light will light up (sometimes), but handbrake is definitely down. Weird Weird.
- LATEST – Door Handle (must be fix immediately). Broke almost every year/other year.
Paint and Fix Dent – This may not be a Problem caused by Proton, but this was caused by this guy. Also I could paint the door handle which was change previously to dark Grey rather than black.
- FIXED Window Problem – Proton Waja infamous Window winding problem is away for almost 2 years already. Cross my fingers that it will not be back anytime soon. (this problem is inherited from Proton Wira which is around 10 years technology already). They never had the intention to fix them.
How to get into my car now?
Currently, I will start with the back door (right side). Trying to squeeze my head over to the front seat and reach for the door handle inside my car. At the same time, another hand will be trying to stop the door from closing again.
Don’t worry, will get it fix on first thing tomorrow.
Now, I think I need you guys to give me your experience regarding this, how often does your door handle brakes? After 10 years? 5 years once? or like mine (I think is 3 times in 5 years). Leave your comments with the car model and year that your drives. It is hard to do a poll as I would like to know what car people drives, with years and then their problem.
Popularity: 4% [?]
Choy San Tou (cantonese) – means prosperity god has reached. Most people will hear them during the Chinese New Year every single year. I think it is originaly sang by Samuel Hui.
Take a look and a hear on this Choy San Tou
This was sent from a friend via Friendster. Thanks.
Popularity: 1% [?]
This shows how religion evolves and causes men to fight against men for the sake of religion. It shows 5000 years of history in just 90 secs. But if you noticed, most of the converting part is Christianity and Islam when they are the 2 most recent religion.
Popularity: 2% [?]