Will be attending Webmaster Gathering KL

Anyone planing to be there today? I hope that I will be able to learn something and meet a lot of other people from the Webmaster Gathering. It was said that Google mysterious guest will be attending…hmm…I met someone before in an MIRC talk who claimed to be from Google, and he is something like a one man show, representing Google in Malaysia, mostly promoting Adwords.

webmaster-gathering-kl.jpg

Popularity: 1% [?]

Related Post:
  • Another Gathering for Webmaster
  • Malaysia Webmaster Gathering @ KL Sentral
  • My True Identity
  • Google Groups for Malaysia Webmaster
  • Long Long Week
  • Freebies
  • Google Trends is Yahoo! Overture?
  • Malaysian Blogger Sued by NST

• 9 Responses to 'Will be attending Webmaster Gathering KL'

1. Danny Foo - November 17th, 2007 at 11:21 am

Unfortunately, today is a little pack for me. But I do hope see lots of photos from you if possible. :D

Then make sure got all the hot geek chics you know! LOL!

2. 8dee - November 18th, 2007 at 1:30 am

Danny: I am back but not too much photos though, not quite much of a photo guy. Exabytes have the photos of everyone that attended. I am sure that a lot of bloggers will post theirs too.

3. Edward - November 18th, 2007 at 2:02 am

LOL
      No wonder you looks so familiar, it turn out to be the owner of Wahlau.net, saw you at the gathering but didn’t get the chance to talk with you, haha anyway nice to meet you

4. vangardx - November 18th, 2007 at 2:39 am

hi 8dee, i taught you are the exabytes crew but im definitely wrong, sorry for my mistake :P

5. Danny Foo - November 18th, 2007 at 12:45 pm

Hmm, I gotta go hunt around the net. Or maybe webmastersmalaysia.com might have something. *visits there*

I saw some from eddie law, NO CHICS WAN! Exabytes, where are your hot chics! :P

6. 8dee - November 18th, 2007 at 5:59 pm

erm…I must say there is very little girls that attended……all doing serious business with their blogs and websites…haha

7. 8dee - November 18th, 2007 at 6:02 pm

Edward: hehe…no prob…got other chance…..i saw ur post on the gathering…you got some nice pictures

8. jason - November 26th, 2007 at 7:36 pm

you guys have a very close community… do you know each other from offline? or gethered in blogs only?… it’s sad that tickets to KL are too expensinve for me…

9. 8dee - November 27th, 2007 at 10:55 am

this was my first gathering, it was a good opportunity to know everyone your have stalked for past few years in person