Ruined by Dr. Alice and her unprofessional staff.

This is the most unprofessional doctor I ever see in my entire life, and I think is most people entire life too. My purpose I was there was because some foreign workers needed Fomema, and for those who don’t know, this is a government body (not sure if it is privatize) who does a yearly check up for the foreign workers. They will assign the task of examining to clinics and hospitals.

First impression to this clinic was a “Wow”, as the clinic is not a conventional clinic. It looks more like a beauty center, which is a plus. The signboard is pink and workers was dressed in pink uniform, unlike the normal white nurse clothing. Most things wasn’t normal, but I never would thought that service will not be normal too.

Look at how many foreign workers is inside and infront of the shop. I brought 9 workers and they are not even in the picture. I was pissed and asked them to wait at the car.

28-12-07_1432.jpg

So here is my journey:-

10.30am – arrive there and was asked to take x-ray (about 15mins car ride away from the clinic)

back around 12.00pm – was asked by the nurses there to go have lunch for 30mins  but I didn’t as I wasn’t hungry.

13.20pm – Go out for the lunch, the nurses like indicating that they just needed to take blood after all urine test was taken.

back at 2.00pm – Talk to my workers and was informed that some workers did not even get the urine test. Then confirm with them and saw a pile of Fomema form on the table. Guess what, our workers form was separated.
around 2.10pm – saw the doctor leaving the place, but one nurse is still arranging my worker list and giving those who hasn’t take urine their little bottle.

around 2.30pm – someone came in with 2 foreign workers and was told that doctor not there, therefore he need to come back tomorrow.

around the same time – really pissed to find out that no nurse (2 different nurse look through my form and talked to me) told me that without doctor, I can get my blood test done? WTF! Her worker indicated that she can’t handle the work load and have to run. I was pissed and scolded the nurse and guess what, the nurse replied with a heavier tone.

Don’t you know the basic social ethics? Tell me if you can’t get it done today and I could leave 10.30am. Wasted whole day and tomorrow need to go back to the clinic again.  9 workers and my time and salary wasted because of unprofessionalism.

Here is the Saturday story:

Made an appointment for Saturday 12.30pm on Friday, because I was told that doctor had an appointment for some procedure in the morning and will end by then.

Reach there 12.20pm – Confirmed my workers name tallies with the form. Then ask the nurse if I could get my worker checkup now. Guess what? She mentioned to me that someone waited 9.00am, therefore they go first. To me, I would think properly because I was there 10.30am the day before and I had appointment for today. She sound like she had so much sense.

Today I was smarter, I went back and someone else pick the workers back.

People should know the following:-

• Do not take business if you can handle that much. People could accept no as an answer.
  • Get a filing system, how hard is that when the clinic have uniform with Dr. Alice logo printed, own domain email (alice2u.com), own line of beauty care products (Dr. Alice brand), security (yes, security guard for clinic), and maybe a branch in Bangsar (that is where she is heading for her next appointment).
  • If you are doing the high range service (she offers liposuction, anti-wrinkle process and most beauty care procedure), don’t bother handling this cheapy Formema money. She is too money minded, to think of this I guess.
  • Be honest to your customer, delaying telling your customer the bad news does more harm than good. You run away and your workers followed you and tries to ignore the problem and it will snowball.

I don’t think much people will see my blog but I really hope that people pass on the word that this type of service had to stop. They are Doctor for god sake, and they show such a unprofessional attitude and service.

I have emailed Dr. Alice and let me see what she will say.

Popularity: 4% [?]

Related Post:
  • Complaint Replied
  • Japan Gas Station Service
  • Email Scam from Malaysia?

• 26 Responses to 'Ruined by Dr. Alice and her unprofessional staff.'

1. suanie - December 31st, 2007 at 1:04 pm

wahlau, what a waste of time & money!!!

2. 8dee - December 31st, 2007 at 2:53 pm

yup. absolutely waste of time and money and effort…

3. aw - December 31st, 2007 at 6:09 pm

Thank you, thank you for publishing the name & photo of the clinic.

For some unexplained stupid reason, most Malaysians are too damn chicken to name the clinic, restaurant, shop or even blogger that were unprofessional. If you don’t name them, then they will go on cheating other people!

So thanks for your move, there is at least one normal human out there.

4. napaboaniya - January 1st, 2008 at 1:30 pm

That’s a calling sign to change doctor!!! I dun see the need to put up with that attitude from dat rude nurse…

Happy 2008!!!

5. Complaint Replied | Funny Clip | Funky Junk | Gadgets | Humour Videos | Pictures - January 4th, 2008 at 12:33 am

[...] few days of holidays, Dr. Alice finally get to read her mails regarding my post on complain about Dr. Alice. Wonder if I wrote to her asking about beauty care how long will it take? But I will be fair that [...]

6. Adrian Yeo - January 4th, 2008 at 10:20 am

I wish to write in to highlight a very irresponsible panel clinic of FOMEMA, which is “Poliklinik Family Alice”, address No 46 Lorong Batu Nilam 21A, Bandar Bukit Tinggi 2, 41200 Klang, Selangor.

As it is already year end, most of the panel clinic’s quota already full, which leave me no option but to go to this particular clinic for my workers’ check up.

I registered my 3 workers with Fomema on the 21/12/07. As they are new arrivals, their due date to report to imigration is 4/01/08.

I went to the clinic on 22/12/07 and was turn down, stating doctor was on holiday and told to come back on Monday. If this is the case, the clinic should have stopped FOMEMA from sending in people to the clinic in the first place, now I cannot go to another clinic.

On Monday 24/12/07, I went again and told that doctor not back yet, signed my form and told to get the x-ray’s done and told to come back on Friday 28/12/07 for blood test. Is this the even right procedure? I doubt so.

When I came on the Friday 28/12/07, the clinic is PACKED with foreign workers, ahead of me is like 30+ people with the same fate as me. It was finally done at about 3pm. In total, I’ve lost 3 working days, my 3 workers & I.

When I called on 2/01/08, the clinic mentioned that they have keyed in the results and all good to go. When I went to Imigration the next day 3/01/08, no records was found. I double checked with the clinic and told they have keyed in and may need 24 hours for fomema to update their system. I’ve called Fomema, they confirmed that results not in yet.

I called again today 4/01/08, to enquire on the status, Fomema mentioned no results in and the clinic says nurse on leave unable to provide me with reply, and asked me to call again tomorrow. This is too much!!

My due date for imigration is today and she asked me to call tomorrow!

I think this clinic should not be granted Fomema Panel. They are now a beauty clinic and no longer a polyclinic as they uesd to be.

Best regards,

Adrian Yeo

7. 8dee - January 5th, 2008 at 7:33 pm

Adrian: You must be kidding, I was there on the same day 28/12/07…I guess everyone are as that was the day she came back from holiday…… Oh …I really hope nothing goes wrong with mine…I will check with Immigration side then.

Can’t believe that you are facing that situation……I done many formema…most only takes 2-3 hours.

8. leesha - April 23rd, 2008 at 6:03 pm

realy thought of doin liposuction with dr,alice
      what u think?
      normally what the price?

9. 8dee - April 24th, 2008 at 10:34 am

wow..you are serious…after the greed for money…and handling foreign worker…i doubt i would recommend anyone there

10. ranji - September 5th, 2008 at 9:52 am

alice robbed my Rm5000 to do laser treatment for my acne
      scarred face. she promised me that the scar can be lessened with the package worth rm2000. but once i signed in she took addtional rm500 or more per treatment. my skin became far much worst after her treament as it made my skin more sensitive with much more acne erruptions. after all her laser treatments my skin became heavily pigmented. when i asked her why it became she, she suggested me to signe up for another package to clear off the pigmentation for which i knew that will never work. i believe dr.alice is real robber who robs people’s money for her own aesthetic beauty treamentm.

11. 8dee - September 5th, 2008 at 4:36 pm

i hope we are talking about the same doctor alice…because that is a huge claim on her…

anyway…i don’t like her…she is not professional at all….rich in deco…and modern in design…but lousy lousy service

12. yukiyap - September 7th, 2008 at 11:29 pm

oh~~ thank all of yours infarmation. lucky i didnt go there and do some leser face treatment o ! becauce i received 60200 sms : it say got pomotion 50% off on this month to do the treatment. oh~ really thanks god, i didnt go yet!

13. vinitha - October 7th, 2008 at 1:37 pm

reall ar ranji!i tot of goin to dr alice for acne laser too! wat do u think

14. dr X - October 13th, 2008 at 9:31 am

There seems to be a smear campaign against the doctor and clinic.
      There are other Aesthetic clinics in Klang where even death has occured ie Koh’s Skin and Laser centre.
      Check it out.

15. Candy - October 14th, 2008 at 11:33 am

Dear Sir,
      Pls allow me to request for a more professional manner in which to progress this particular article:
      1. The complaint at the start has been addressed by the Doctor.
      2. Further comments below are completely baseless without any proof.
      3 This is degenerating into a personal attack by participants.

I kindly request that this particular article be withdrawn as it has already been addressed in the original concern.

I and my family have been treated by this doctor for various health and beauty reasons and she is truly professional and expert in her medical field.
      So please be considerate.

16. 8dee - October 14th, 2008 at 1:04 pm

Candy: baseless proof? U wanna ask my foreign worker to testify in court? I emailed this article to Dr. Alice, she knows it exists and replied as follows:-

if she is professional …do the health and beauty thing…don’t to this fomema trying to earn some money while she have no other customer

if you have eyes…u can see in the picture and even through the glass you can see that it is packed with foreign workers..everything stated is true and it is what happen to me…other comments are the responsibility of the commentators.

please be fair and don’t come judge my article unfairly because you have a good service and I had a bad experience.

17. Candy - October 14th, 2008 at 1:29 pm

8dee: As i mentioned in my comments that the fomema complaint has been responded to as in item 1.
      What i meant was the other complaints.
      Anyway your constructive criticisms must be addressed by the Dr and clinic and i agree with you on that.

18. 8dee - October 14th, 2008 at 4:17 pm

you would like me to remove comment #5 and #9? this is a blog and have the freedom of speech…if you are interested to get them for the truth…there is IP address that is logged on every comment.

19. shalu - November 14th, 2008 at 5:44 pm

I did treatement with dr alice alice as well almost spent around 13,000 to do laser treatment ,propeel treatement, oxygen treatement,microdermabrassion,and light peeling with monthly recommended product by her as well. she promised me that the scar , acne and pores can be lessened with the package worth rm3500 . my skin became worst after her treament as it made my skin more sensitive, redness with much more acne oftenly. when i asked her why it became she, she suggested me to signe up for another package to clear off the pigmentation .my face so dull and skin tone become dark bcos of this unqualified doctor.I hope MOH /ANTI AGING ASSOCIATIONS AND CONSUMER RIGHTS SHOULD TAKE NECESSARY ACTIONS TOWARDS THIS KIND OF DOCTOR

20. Catherine - November 18th, 2008 at 8:43 pm

Shalu,

Are u willing to prove about your claim.
      Lets contact the doctor and find out the truth.
      Pls provide real name and contact number.
      I know Dr.Alice very well and so do many other patients. She is truly professional but let us address Shalu’s allegations.
      I challenge you to verify your claim.

21. Catherine - November 20th, 2008 at 9:43 pm

Shalu,
      As expected this is another bogus claim with no truth in it.
      So long as the webhost keeps this particular topic/webpage open there is plenty of dishonest people either jealous or working for rival clinics who will smear this clinic.
      The webhost is encouraging rampant false claims.
      What kind of webhost is this who is unprofessional in keeping this webpage to spoil hardworking people’s livelihood. Is there an hidden agenda as to why this webpage is kept open to smear honest and hardworking people’s livelihood.
      As mentioned by Candy the Fomema complaint has been responded to and we should move on. So please close this webpage of complaints which is being biased to one clinic.

22. shalu - November 24th, 2008 at 2:16 am

since you know dr alice very well dont protect her too much catherine . i have experience with her service well and the way she behave to patients such unqualified doctor who make money is her main intentions.we hope others never get cheated and wasting their money in such clinic.This particular doctor like to force patient to sign up as many treatement when their existing treatement are not completed .Those ppl who spent their money will get irritated without result furthermore when the doctor dint respect the patients.I am suprised catherine why you are so concern and angry this much. Maybe you are pretending as dr alice hehe or cousin to her

23. Power of Internet Marketing | Internet Marketing | Rice Blogger - November 27th, 2008 at 7:01 am

[...] started this topic because I wrote a post about a clinic here in Klang, Malaysia in another blog. This is a post that I complaint about the unprofessional service that I have [...]

24. Priscilla - December 1st, 2008 at 2:00 pm

Catherine…i know who u are…
      haha..tell me how many staff she have now?
      n i strongly believe new one name Saja cannot get long with doc..
      the rest of 2…are desperate..haha

and her husband Michael….same like doc..

25. shalu - January 28th, 2009 at 4:28 pm

Dr alice prethima is money minded and cheating the patient.She is quite talented to force ppl sign up as many treatement bcos she want to make money… she will received noticed soon from the authority and i already did the report .

26. own - May 29th, 2009 at 1:53 am

hye…
      can give me ur addrs clinic dr alice at bangsal?